Welcome to wellness with the Huddlestons. We have been on a natural, pure, and clean-living path for several years with a lifetime to go. There is so much to learn and many more changes that we’d like to make, but in due time.
We invite you to join us on a journey from mainstream to mainly-clean, one choice at a time. We don’t have all the answers, and don’t claim to be healthcare professionals… but what we do have are experiences and connections with some pretty amazing naturopaths, aromatherapists, and herbalists.
We are also connected with one of the best companies out there for wellness products that are 100% pure, clean, and organic! More can be found about them below (and here).
Wellness Blog Posts to Check Out
Pregnancy, Labor, & Delivery
- 12 Must-Have Products for a Healthy, Holistic Pregnancy: ever wonder what’s safe during pregnancy on top of products that give your journey a natural boost? This post has those answers, and some!
Nutrition (and Recipes)
- How to Start Eating Healthy with a Big Family: the wonder stops here! With practical tips and a quick go-to ingredient list, we’ve gotcha covered!
- 5 Ways to Get Your Family Involved in Healthy Eating: no more fits, tantrums, or questions about why you’re eating the foods you’re eating!
- 10 Delicious Muffin Recipes: need I say more?
- One Diet You Can Never Go Wrong With: you’ve heard that diets don’t work, right? Well, that’s until you make it a lifestyle! Here’s one lifestyle change in the eating department that anyone can get on board with.
- Turning Everyday Activities into a Workout: where my busy mamas at? Stop stressing about working out and use your everyday activities as one! Here’s how!!
- Self-Care: Spiritually Speaking: in a world of all things self-care, do we really embrace it for every area of life? This blog post touches base with one area you may not consider nurturing.
- How to Spring Clean 3 Areas of Your Mental Health: this subject is not talked about enough!
- Spring Into Healthy Living with a DIY Essential Oil Facial Moisturizer: who doesn’t want softer, smoother skin – the natural way?!!?
- Detoxing Your Home Cleaning Routine: yes please!
Looking for more healthy ideas, tips, recipes, and more? Join my Facebook group – Mainstream Turned Mainly-Clean Moms (COMING SOON)!
Wellness Products & Regimens to Consider
Expecting Mama’s Toolbox
Every expecting mother wants a happy and healthy pregnancy. While some things happen out of our control, there are still measures we can take to help ensure a healthy, holistic pregnancy. Below is a list of my suggested go-to products that I’ve bundled together to call the Expecting Mama’s Toolbox. If you’re interested in ordering any, simply click the title and you’ll be directed to a website for purchase!
- Nourish Her Naturally
- Energy Plus – Herbal Iron
- Soothing Belly Butter
- Mama’s Tummy Relief
- Sinus Saver
- Natural Balance
Detox Me Please
There’s no doubt about the increase in toxins and pollutants (and vaccines) that our bodies are in constant contact with every single day. You can look around (or maybe within your own family) and see the side effects of such pollutants. From aches and pains to mental fog and even possibly even more serious illnesses, Westernized medicine has proven to not always be the best answer.
Instead of opting in to over the counter pills or prescription drugs manufactured to deal with symptoms, consider the natural approach of detoxing. Upon research you’ll first see a lot of articles and information that make detoxing seem bad; however, the opposite couldn’t be more true. The key is to do it well and do it right – beginning with pure, natural products and a method that doesn’t shock the body.
There are also a variety of detoxes to consider:
- Liver & Lymphatic Support: this is one of the most important areas to start with because it deals with the organs that will properly help dispose of the ‘junk’ that is knocked loose from other detoxes.
- For liver and lymphatic support consider: dandelion and ginger tea, beet juice, peppermint tea, grapefruit-mango smoothie, massage, and exercise.
- Digestion & Elimination: once the liver and lymphatic are being supported, you body can begin detoxing ‘normally’. You want the elimination pathways open so the junk can actually get out. The areas of prime importance are: bowels, sweat, urine, and digestion.
- For digestion and elimination support consider: probiotics, vitamin c, electrolytes, magnesium, exercise, and plenty of water.
- Actively Remove Toxins: this can properly take place once the detox organs are supported and the elimination pathways are open!
- For aid in removing toxins consider: chlorella, cilantro, bentonite clay (use occasionally and with caution), and spirulina.
For a sample daily diet and supplement plan and product recommendations, join my Facebook group – Mainstream Turned Mainly-Clean Mamas (COMING SOON!).
Nourish My Skin
Our skin is the largest organ of our body and protects us from microbes and the elements, helps regulate body temperature, and permits the sensations of touch, heat, and cold. So it’s a no-brainer that we need to do all we can to keep it nourished! Below are a few must-have products to help aid in healthy skin:
- Deep Healing Skin Serum
- Exfoliating Skin Cream
- Soothing Skin Balm (Eczema relief)
- Vitamin D Cream
- Exfoliating Soap
- Oatmeal & Honey Soap
- Rejuvenate Me! Facial Serum
- Charcoal Facial Bar
Not sure what to try? Start with the Ultimate Skin Care Set!
You’ve probably heard how basic hygiene essentials are packed with no-no ingredients that contribute to a wealth of health issues. It can be overwhelming when trying to switch everything out so I recommend starting with just one product at a time. Below are a few important ones to consider:
- Mineral Deodorant
- Mineral Deodorant Plus
- Rosemary-Lavender Shampoo Bar
- Silky Smooth Leave-in Conditioner
- Remineralizing Tooth Powder
There are many more products offered by Earthley to help switch out your typical, everyday products. Contact me for a free consultation and product suggestion list.