Virtual Tour: Landforms is a LIVE eCourse
About this course:
Students will take virtual tours throughout the world to study different types of landforms. This class is ideal for 8-12 year olds.
WEEKLY ASSIGNMENTS OVERVIEW:
Week 1: hills, mountains, plateaus (tour locations: TBD)
Week 2: canyons and valleys (tour locations: TBD)
Week 3: nays, peninsulas, seas (tour locations: TBD)
Week 4: volcanoes (tour locations: TBD)
No additional applications or websites are needed for this course.
Parent permission is required for video clearance as this is how we will take the “virtual” tours.
Class takes place on the Zoom platform to allow for a real virtual classroom feel. Students should mute microphone upon entering class and will be given time to speak when prompted. Having your camera on is optional.
- Landforms notebooking pages (provided)
- coloring pencils, crayons, and/or markers
- scissors, glue, and/or tape
- notebook (lined or blank pages)
This course will meet:
- Every Tuesday in February beginning Feb. 5th
- At 12:30p CST
- For a duration of 30 minutes
Subjects involved in this course are Geography and Earth Science.
- Please provide the name(s) of the students you are enrolling and their age in the “NOTES” section
- A Course Syllabus (PDF download) with all important information will be emailed to you no later than 2 weeks before classes begin. All future correspondence pertaining to this course will happen via email. Make sure to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org