Introducing a Torah Journal for Torah Kids!
This journal has been specially designed for children to explore and take a deeper dive into Torah, specifically through the weekly Torah portions. This guide can be used alongside any other adult-like calendar or template, and even used by adults!
Each page features:
- the name of the weekly Torah portion in English transliteration and Hebrew
- the meaning
- the passage to be read
- a space for journaling, notetaking, and/or written prayers
- question prompts for further study
- coloring pages that can be used to help with meditation and/or reflection from what was read
You are permitted to make as many copies necessary for your family, bible study group, or fellowship. If you will be making mass copies, I ask that you purchase at least 2 downloads.
How to Use this Resource
If you’re looking for ways to utilize this resource in your home/homeschool, you can:
- Break down the weekly Torah portion into daily readings.
- Do an overview on Shabbat.
- Use this resource for morning basket, together time, or a family Scripture study.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! Here’s to learning the Torah, writing it on our hearts, and teaching it diligently to our children!
THIS IS PART 1 OF A 3-PART JOURNAL SET. CHECK THE SHOP TO PURCHASE THE OTHER SETS (OR BUNDLE) WHEN THEY ARE READY!