Introducing Our Newest Sight Word Product:
Sight Words Activity Cards Bundle!
It is my desire to provide homeschooling families and classroom teachers with reliable resources, tools, and support along their journey of teaching children and students that they love – and this product is one way I do that.
This resource is meant to be:
- printed (one-sided)
- cut (around colored boxes)
- put on a ring (for easy organizing and storage)
I also recommend laminating it to extend the life of the resource as well as make it so that children/students can write (and rewrite on it). Ways to use this resource:
- Use magnetic (or non) letters and have children/students put them in the boxes to correctly spell the sight word.
- Use a clear protector (if not laminated) and have child/student write the letters in the box.
- Extend the study by incorporating stories where sight words can be found.
- Use our other sight word resources (freebies are in the Free Resource Library)
There are a total of 80 words broken up into 4 lists. I recommend introducing about 5 words per week and incorporate other modes of learning, such as flash cards and beginner reader stories.
Enjoy this resource?
Let us know in by leaving a review and telling others about it!