Part of the new interactive resource series – Smarty Pants – Kinder-Pants Mathematics is made for the visual, hands-on learner! It utilizes the activity binder method and is packed with reusable activity cards that are geared to help introduce, reiterate, review, and retain the basic kindergarten math concepts.
The IR3 method, created by Michelle Huddleston, is a tried and true method that can accommodate ANY learning, teaching, and homeschooling style! This segment (Kinder-Pants Mathematics) will help your child master the basic skills needed for Kindergarten in a fun, engaging way all while laying the foundation for first grade.
Simply print out the pages, laminate and put them in a binder for easy to use hands-on activities! Use this binder for beginning the school day, transition times, independent play, and more!
Included in this pack are 22 activities:
– Identifying missing numbers (counting)
– Sorting heavy and light
– Size Differences
– Size sequencing
– Geometric shapes (cone, sphere, cylinder, pyramid, cube)
– Patterns (AB, AAB)
– Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, 10s
– Identifying money (coins & bills)
– Matching coins/bills to value
– Coin combo
– Play shop for purchasing practice
– Time (by the hour, quarter hour, and half an hour)
– Numbers on a Clock Recognition
– Number Identity (by numeric value, word form, and tally marks)
Be on the Lookout for MORE in the Kinder-Pants series: Geography, Science, and Language Arts! Also coming soon is the preschool segment – Pre-Pants! And 1st grade segment – First-Pants!! ENJOY and let me know your feedback!
READ MORE ABOUT THE IR3 METHOD HERE!
Parent Guide coming soon. You will get one delivered straight to your inbox once it’s complete.