STOP STRESSING ABOUT FINDING FREE RESOURCES!!
I’ve done some of the work FOR YOU!!!
Hey homeschooling mama (or daddy)! Listen, I know what it’s like to want to spend smart for homeschool curriculum resources and supplements. And I for one am an advocate of being mindful of what you invest in for your children’s education.
Even with all the options out there you may still find yourself wanting the simple additions like a quick printable to download, a project to do, or a lesson plan to compliment what you’re already doing.
Thing is, it can get stressful or overwhelming trying to navigate ALL. THE. WEBSITES. out there! It’s even more stressful when you forget to bookmark that one site you came across, or save that one printable you found.
Rest easy. After 3+ hours of searching and sifting, I’ve put together a resource that has over 200 curriculum resources, supplements, projects, and lesson plans at your fingertips – and just one click away!
About this resource:
- This resource is a DIGITAL product, nothing is shipped.
- This resource is for the High School grade levels (9th-12th).
- Each grade is broken up into the most popular subjects:
- English/Language Arts
- Social Studies/Geography
- Special Subjects (Music, Art, Life Skills, etc.)
- The resource is 15 pages total.
- Each title can be clicked on in which you’ll be immediately directed to the website to obtain the resource.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you permitted to share this resources OR direct downloads of any of the resources you obtain.
Links do not take you directly to the download. In some cases you may have to sign up or “opt in” to retrieve the resource. All resources are free so please be sure to stay within copyright and sharing laws.
PRESCHOOL – K, ELEMENTARY (1 – 5), and MIDDLE SCHOOL (6 – 8) coming soon!!
Want this resource for free?
Consider joining our Homeschool Library Membership! This resource is there along with:
- $300+ worth of more exclusive curriculum resources and supplements (new products added monthly).
- Access to all past events, seminars, summits, etc.
- Access to past COOP classes.
- Access to Outta’ Box Homeschooling Membership Community (Facebook group with monthly COOP courses, virtual field trips, and group-exclusive events).