I looked for a mompreneur business plan guide that was simple, yet powerful, and I couldn’t find one that included everything I needed. If I could have put together a few [almost] good ones that I did find, I would’ve been set. But since I couldn’t, I made one!
The Business Plan Guide for Today’s Mompreneur is what came out of it. This is the perfect business plan guide for any mompreneur looking to get her business started on the right foot (or up to par in my case). It includes the following templates:
- My business: your why, mission, purpose, vision, and goals + work hours & IPA tracker
- Products & services: pinpoint exactly what they are
- Sales & marketing: identify strategies and tactics to implement virtually & locally
- Market analysis: identify your audience/customers, what they need, how your product/service will help them, etc.
- Financial plan & budget: establish financial forecasts and requirements + the what and how to reach financial goals
- SWOT analysis: identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Resources: list the resources NEEDED (not wanted) to run your business
- Action Plans: stay on top by getting things done
The templates in this guide will help you establish a business plan unique to you and your brand. The eight steps come together like a road map, helping you identify where you want to go and how you will get there.
This is a guide that will walk you through important aspects of your business. So, always keep it handy and make adjustments as needed.
Keep it simple, specific, and realistic.
The guide should be so resourceful that you refer to it regularly, using it to compare to your actual performance.
Be intentional and don’t chase the unimportant stuff (trust me, I did that for a long time).
If you’re looking for one-on-one support with starting your business, analyzing the current condition of your business while walking away with a detailed plan of action to reach whatever goals you have set, then I highly recommend contacting my husband and I.
We are a dynamic hubby-wife team and I recommend him not only because he’s my husband, but because he knows what he is talking about. After doing what he advised for several months, we have seen continual growth all throughout our business!
BONUS: Get 5 workshop videos (over 2 hours worth) that will help walk you through some of the most important aspects of crafting a laser-point business plan!