Cursive Writing is a LIVE eCourse
About this course:
This class will teach students the mechanics of cursive writing in a fun engaging way. We will also discuss fun facts and historical points about cursive handwriting. All upper and lower case letters will be taught (punctuation included).
WEEKLY ASSIGNMENTS OVERVIEW:
Week 1: Introduce letters Aa-Ff. Learn how to write (and practice) the words: ab, ace, bed, bee, cab, dab, fed, bead, face, and feed.
Week 2: Introduce letters Gg-Ll. Learn how to write (and practice) the words: aid, bid, had, hid, kid, did, like, lace, fill, jab, glad, and lace.
Week 3: Introduce letters Mm-Ss. Learn how to write (and practice) the words: mop, ran, Sam, Maggie, pop, room, milk, frame, park, slide, moon, and sip.
Week 4: Introduce letters Tt-Zz. Learn how to write (and practice) the words: tip, up, violin, zip, zipper, quit, quick, yo-yo, win, water, x-ray, and happy.
Students will need:
- ruled paper (with or without dashed lines)
- pencil (with eraser)
- cursive writing workbook (provided)
No additional apps or websites are required for this course.
This course will meet:
- Every Tuesday AND Thursday in January beginning Jan. 8th
- At 12:00p CST
- For a duration of 30 minutes
Subjects involved in this course are: Writing, Life Skills
Class takes place on the Zoom platform to allow for a real virtual classroom feel. Students should mute microphone upon entering class and will be given time to speak when prompted. Having your camera on is optional.
- Please provide the name(s) of the students you are enrolling and their age in the “NOTES” section
- You will receive a Course Syllabus (PDF download) with all important information. All future correspondence pertaining to this course will happen via email. Make sure to whitelist email@example.com