Creative Arts is a LIVE eCourse
About this course:
Students will learn about the many facets of art through unique weekly lessons and projects. This class is ideal for 10+ year olds.
WEEKLY ASSIGNMENTS OVERVIEW:
Week 1: Simple figures. Students will create a simple figure (person) using thick paper (or cardboard), tissue paper, felt-tip or fountain pen, and water.
Week 2: Sea collage. Students will learn about the techniques for creating water art by making a sea collage using cardboard, tissue paper, and paint.
Week 3: Street scene. Students will create a stylish street scene using paint and felt-tip pen.
Week 4: Shading effect. Students will learn how to create different types of shading by filling in shapes with different patterns and/or marks.
No additional applications or websites are needed for this course.
Students should be able to do projects independently.
Class takes place on the Zoom platform to allow for a real virtual classroom feel. Students should mute microphone upon entering class and will be given time to speak when prompted. Having your camera on is optional.
- A detailed supply list will provided in the course syllabus.
This course will meet:
- Every Wednesday in February beginning Feb. 6th
- At 12:30p CST
- For a duration of 35 minutes
Subject involved in this course is art.
- Please provide the name(s) of the students you are enrolling and their age in the “NOTES” section
- A Course Syllabus (PDF download) with all important information will be emailed to you no later than 2 weeks before classes begin. All future correspondence pertaining to this course will happen via email. Make sure to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org