***UPDATED! NOW INCLUDES PRINTABLE POSTERS & AVAILABLE IN HARD COPY!***
Finally! An animal unit study resource you can use to help teach your family about clean and unclean animals, their characteristics, interesting facts, their habitat, and more. This isn’t just a resource that provides you with a list of animals. Nope! This resource comes with:
- 50+ animal notebooking pages
- A list of over 175 animals, birds, fish, and insects for further studying
- Blank notebooking page templates
- Recipe cards to jot down clean-eating recipes
- A resource list that includes recommended websites, books, documentaries, and more
- A complimentary 10+ page Parent-Teacher Guide with teaching tips and prompts
- NEW: Printable posters
This resource crosses several subjects, such as:
- ELA (English-Language Arts)
- Science & Social Studies
While working through the interactive notebooking pages, your child will get a major skill boost in:
- Reading Comprehension
- Independent Learning
- and more!
- PDF format
- 122 pages
- 54 interactive notebooking pages (pre-selected animals)
- 14-page Parent Guide
- NEW: 20 printable posters
- 4 blank notebooking page templates
- Animals listed by category and alphabetically
- page size 8.5″x11″
- copy permissions: copies for personal use only (If you are a teacher and will be using it for a class, COOP, or any group meetings, please contact me for special pricing)
It is our desire that through this resource your family will have a better understanding of why YHVH created the animal kingdom the way He did and how (edible or not) animals are good for us and the environment.
As always, you are permitted to make as many copies for personal use only. Please do not share the PDF with others, but instead share the product link to our shop so that others can take advantage of this (and other resources) for themselves.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is now available in digital and hard copy. If purchasing a hard copy, you will receive the 122-page resource in spiral bound format. Printable posters will be printed on card stock paper.