Michelle is passionate about helping women learn to walk boldly in their calling and live unapologetically authentic!
As a woman, wife, homeschooling mother, and entreprenHER – Michelle knows firsthand what it’s like to wear many hats. Part of her calling in life is to link arms with other women and help educate, encourage, and empower them to live their best life now.
Through a range of services and programs, Michelle has created several ways to connect with you:
Michelle has hosted* and been featured in a plethora of conferences, seminars, and talk shows, such as:
- *2017 Thankful for Homeschooling Gathering**
- 2018 Homeschool Moms Conference (Hosted by Heather Bowen)**
- *2018 Thankful for Homeschooling Gathering**
- Girlfriend’s Guide to Homeschooling with Angela Jordan Perry
- Black Homeschoolers Speak with Dr. Sheva Quinn
- 2019 Moms Conference (Hosted by Heather Bowen) **
- *Raising Kingdom Kids Virtual Summit
- 2019 Homeschool STEM Online Conference (Hosted by Carla, Preschool POWOL Packets)**
- *2019 Multi-Ethnic Homeschool Moms Conference**
- 2019 Homeschool Moms Conferences (Hosted by Heather Bowen)**
- 2019 STPH Homeschool Conference, Philippines (Hosted by Bernice Garcia)
- *Let’s Talk About It!
**Access my talks (and other events held by me) by joining the Homeschool Library Membership!
Interested in collaborating with Michelle? CLICK HERE!