Why “Aman”? The Hebrew word “aman” means to “support, trust in, confirm, and have faith”. This description is the core foundation of the advising and coaching services provided to our clients. We want to guide you by the basic concept of support and lead you to a place of assurance and certainty with your choices. This is a faith-based service; therefore, the Word of God, His principles, and His teachings will be utilized.
Have you ever thought…
“I’ve made the choice to homeschool, but what do I do now?”
“Can I start my new business (or maintain one) while homeschooling?
“How will I juggle family, homeschooling, and my business?”
“Planning, organizing, choosing curriculum… oh boy!”
“Does my family’s total lifestyle have to change.”
“I have no support and don’t know where to find any!”
If you’ve had these thoughts, and the other 247+ that come along with a lifestyle change – especially one that involves homeschooling, starting a new business, having more children, or anything in between – I’m here to tell you that you’re not alone. I totally get it.
I am a wife, mom, home educator, and entrepreneur.
I worked in the public school system and early childhood environment for almost ten years. Not to mention, my firstborn son went to public school for preschool and kindergarten. When I left the brick and mortar scene, I chose to go all in with homeschooling, and that wasn’t all. I also decided to start tampering with the idea of pursuing a home-based business, eventually finding my niche. And if that wasn’t enough, we also began adding to our family, having three children in three years (for a total of four to date)! Needless to say, I have had to (and still continue to) smash the limiting beliefs, behaviors, and challenges… develop the mindset and learn the skills to homeschool on a budget… successfully homeschool multiple ages and grades… juggle a thriving home-based business… and still manage the home.
Going into our fifth year of homeschooling, one of my secrets lies in being confident to walk out my family’s lifestyle our way. Having the confidence to do this has unleashed a wave of joy and freedom, not only in my children and homeschooling, but also my marriage, and my business. I went from “schooling” my children to “educating” them. (Big difference!) Our by-the-clock schedule is now an organic schedule that flows with our everyday lifestyle with no manipulation, no hesitation, and no resistance. My marriage is thriving through better understanding and willingness to work out the kinks. My business is seeing phenomenal growth because of its proper setting in my list of priorities. All of this is especially important for the mompreneur!
Unlock a lifestyle of confidently managing the home, having a thriving marriage, totally rocking it at parenting and homeschooling your children, and working your business (or job) with no regrets. It’s a matter of mindset, confidence, and finding your self-worth coupled with obtaining to skills that keep you moving forward.
Wrapped in each of my individual and group private sessions
are key elements that unlock real results:
- Mindset renovation.
- Clarity enhancement.
- Limiting beliefs, habits, and challenges discovered and repaired.
- Goal and vision setting.
- Skill development.
- And more!
What are the benefits?
- a mindset built around the confidence to walk out your homeschool and lifestyle
- an increase in desire, encouragement, and joy to embrace your homeschool and lifestyle
- a path to success longevity created by you
- the ability to embrace your value and self-worth
- personal growth that unlocks growth in your family, marriage, and business
- tools for emotional stability when fighting limiting beliefs
- a clear plan of action set by realistic goal setting and keeping
Simply put: What I offer goes deeper than what you can find online!
What will you get?
- support without ever having to leave your home
- personalized guidance and plans, rooted in connection
- unlimited email coaching with quick response time
- Mentor calls via phone, Skype, or Zoom (with emailed notes)
- exclusive Facebook group membership for ongoing accountability, resources, and ideas
What is the price?
Good question, I’m glad you asked! I have seen coaching programs cost as much as $2000 (per month). But I’m not going to charge you that.
If working with me could get your homeschool and lifestyle started and functioning smoothly for you and your family, it would be worth much more than that.
I believe it’s worth that and more because together we will craft a plan to get you over the hump and on to living your lifestyle and homeschooling successfully. You will know exactly what to do.
Think about this… If the only thing my coaching did was…
- Help you navigate the ins and outs of homeschooling
- Establish a routine and schedule that works for the entire family
- Help choose/plan curricula that accommodate your child’s unique learning style
- Provide the tools and resources to homeschool through high school graduation
- Obliterate uncertainty and fear by giving you a solid, step-by-step plan
…you would happily pay $2,000 dollars for any ONE of those things.
The good news is private and group coaching can do all of that!
I’m not even going to think about asking you to pay $2,000 because what I have established are different programs that help with the varying needs that come with homeschooling. There is not a one-size-fits-all and I want to make sure you are getting what you pay for and more.
I have individual and group coaching programs that start as low as $125/month.
Why the low price? 2 Reasons:
1. I remember what it was like when I started homeschooling and wanted a family lifestyle of growth and abundance. I desperately needed someone to speak into my journey and tell me what I needed to know and how to make it happen. But I didn’t know where to look, let alone afford a coach/mentor.
I don’t want the unknown and money to stand in your way like it did for me.
2. I don’t believe in increasing prices just to protect my own time by serving fewer people.
I’d rather serve 10 people at $125 a month, than 1 at $1,250. Ultimately the more mamas I can help walk confidently in their calling, the greater impact we can have together.
If you are looking for advising and coaching in other areas not specified, a personalized program will be created tailored to your specific situation.
Your spot is waiting.
Proof that Aman Homeschool Advising Works: