AMAN Homeschool Consulting
“Going deeper than what you can find online.”
Why “Aman”? The Hebrew word “aman” means to “believe, trust in, rely upon, and have faith”. This description is the core foundation of the coaching and mentoring services that is provided to our clients. We want to guide our clients by the basic concept of support and lead them to a place of assurance and certainty with their choices. This is a faith-based service; therefore, the Word of God, His principles, and His teachings will be utilized.
Have you ever thought…
“I’ve made the choice to homeschool, but what do I do now?”
“Can I start my new business (or maintain one) while homeschooling?
“How will I juggle family, homeschooling, and my business?”
“Planning, organizing, choosing curriculum… oh boy!”
“The thought of doing it all stresses me out.”
“I have no support!”
If you’ve had these thoughts, and the other 247+ that come along with choosing to begin a lifestyle of homeschooling your children, starting a new business, having more children – or anything in between – I’m here to tell you that you’re not alone. I totally get it.
I am a wife, mom, home educator, and entrepreneur.
I worked in the public school system and early childhood environment for almost ten years. Not to mention, my firstborn son went to public school for preschool and kindergarten. When I left the brick and mortar scene, I chose to go all in with homeschooling, and that wasn’t all. I also decided to start tampering with the idea of pursuing a home-based business, eventually finding my niche. And if that wasn’t enough, we also began adding to our family, having three children in three years (for a total of four to date)! Needless to say, I have had to (and still continue to) smash the limiting beliefs, behaviors, and challenges… develop the mindset and learn the skills to homeschool on a budget… successfully homeschool multiple ages and grades… juggle a thriving home-based business… and still manage the home.
Going into our fifth year of homeschooling, one of my secrets lies in being confident to homeschool my way. Having the confidence to do this has unleashed a wave of joy and freedom, not only in my children’s learning, but also my teaching. I went from “schooling” my children to “educating” them. (Big difference!) Our by-the-clock schedule is now an organic schedule that flows with our everyday lifestyle with no manipulation, no hesitation, and no resistance. This is especially important for the mompreneur!
Unlock a lifestyle of confidently managing the home, homeschooling your children, and working your business (or job) with no regrets. It’s a matter of mindset, confidence, and finding your self-worth coupled with obtaining to skills that keep you moving forward.
During our time together, we will focus on:
1. Mindset renovation.
2. Clarity enhancement.
3. Limiting beliefs, habits, and challenges.
4. Goal and vision setting.
5. Skill development.
What are the benefits?
- a mindset built around the confidence to homeschool your way
- an increase in desire, encouragement, and joy to live the homeschooling lifestyle
- path to success longevity created by you
- the ability to embrace your value and self-worth
- personal growth that unlocks growth in your family, marriage, and business
- tools for emotional stability when fighting limiting beliefs
- a clear plan of action set by realistic goal setting and keeping
Simply put: What I offer goes deeper than what you can find online!
What will you get?
- support without ever having to leave your home
- personalized guidance and plans, rooted in connection
- unlimited email coaching with quick response time
- 2, 45 minutes – 1 hour mentor calls via phone, Skype, or Zoom (with emailed notes)
- exclusive Facebook group membership for ongoing accountability, resources, and ideas
FOR A LIMITED TIME:
*When you fill out the Coaching Enrollment form, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Proof that Aman Homeschool Coaching Works:
“your testimony here”