Day-Starter Devotionals: Family Style
Your key to building your family and homeschool on a foundation of faith.
In this simple, but powerful 8.5×11″ (80+ page) resource you’ll find:
- A full year layout (August-July)
- Monthly prayers targeted to specific areas of life created with Scripture
- Weekly devotionals from Psalms and Proverbs
- Journal space with each devotional
- Quote cards taken from Scripture to color, doodle, cut out and hang up, etc.
Each prayer was created using Scripture so you are literally praying the Word over yourself, your family, and your home. The devotionals are full chapters from Psalms and Proverbs. The journal space is perfect for note taking. And the quote cards are powerful reminders when you need them most.
Help is here…
This resource will help you get your day started the kingdom way and can be used as an additional resource for studying Scripture. The Scriptures notated throughout the prayer can be used for copywork (for you and the kiddos). Make copies of the devotional pages for individual study for older children. Create unit and topical studies. Pull words to create spelling and vocabulary lists… and so on.
The possibilities are truly endless!
There are also three design options to choose from:
- Digital download (available in the Shop)
- Spiral bound (available in the Shop)
- Paperback (available on Amazon FRIDAY, JULY 27)
This is a resource you will want to use year after year! Get your copies NOW!Connect with us!